Job Description: As a Business Analyst at Fort Pitt Capital Group LLC, you will be responsible for producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines, and procedures. This position is designed to develop a technical expert who can deliver quality work on a consistent basis. As a Business Analyst, it will be critical to understand the big-picture projects of the firm, while pulling out and completing specific tasks to keep the project moving.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project management, business process development and improvement
- Initiating system improvement by studying current practices and adding modifications to boost efficiency
- Leading process improvement through creating automated workflows for internal processes
- Assisting with systems integration, testing, and ongoing maintenance
- Producing documentation and internal training materials for systems and processes
- Providing technical assistance for desktops, laptops, servers, phones, and business applications
- Creating business intelligence reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Effectively communicating with co-workers and third-party providers, escalating when necessary
Salary: Salary and performance reviews will occur annually. Additionally, a bonus will be paid based on the first quarter fee received on any investment management fees generated by any referrals.
Other Benefits: Health care coverage will be provided based on the current plan for employed individuals of Fort Pitt Capital Group, including disability, vision, and dental. Coverage for spouse and children will be made available under Fort Pitt Capital’s plan, at the employee’s expense. Participation in 401(k) plan will be based on availability, according to the stated vesting schedule.
Contact: Cassie Denger, Client Relationship Specialist – email@example.com or (412) 921-1822.