Are you looking to apply your learned finance knowledge as well as acquire new skills on the job? Are you a finance professional interested in growing your career? Do you have a passion for wealth management and financial planning? Fort Pitt Capital Group, a Registered Investment Advisor in Pittsburgh, PA, has exciting opportunities for finance professionals interested in growing their careers. Join our team today!
The Client Relationship Specialist provides technical and administrative support to Investment Advisors, helps the Back Office Operations Group with client onboarding and data entry, and helps to answer basic client questions. This role is the first step on the path to becoming an Investment Advisor.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with client requests for transfers of funds in and out of accounts.
- Tracks, maintains, and monitors client RMD’s to ensure accounts are satisfied by year-end.
- Enters or updates cost basis information.
- Fills out necessary forms for opening or maintaining accounts
- Interfaces with custodians to obtain information or account data and conveys service requests.
- Reviews Daily Activity Reports and properly requests investment of assets for mutual fund and non-managed accounts.
• Maintains information in the CRM system and enters CRM requests accurately for conversions, systematic withdrawals, closures, and maintenance on all client accounts.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent financial planning coursework
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two (2) years of relevant experience working with a Registered Investment Advisor strongly preferred.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) professional designation.
- Series 65 license.
- Experience with the custodians Charles Schwab, Fidelity, or TD Ameritrade.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other CRM.
Fort Pitt Capital Group is an independent, fee-only investment management firm that provides investment advice to individuals and institutions. Established in 1995, our purpose is to be the trusted advisor for long-term relationships by providing the highest standards in client service and sound, time tested portfolio management. We help people organize their financial lives and manage their portfolios. We operate based on a simple conviction – to do what we believe is best for our clients. Our success is rooted in the genuine care we have for our clients, their lives, and the experience they have with us.
Fort Pitt Capital Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact Kathryn Shirk, Talent and Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.