Are you looking to apply your learned finance knowledge as well as acquire new skills on the job? Are you a finance professional interested in growing your career? Do you have a passion for wealth management and financial planning? Fort Pitt Capital Group, a Registered Investment Advisor in Pittsburgh, PA, has exciting opportunities for finance professionals interested in growing their careers. Join our team today!
The Financial Paraplanner assists the firm’s team of Investment Advisors in the creation of financial plans by preparing and constructing preliminary financial plans, investment analysis, and other client deliverables.
Essential Job Functions
- Gather client information (brokerage statements and financial information) needed to construct and/or maintain accurate financial plans.
- Develop, draft, and submit appropriate financial planning deliverables.
- Communicate with Investment Advisors on status updates and review basic planning information.
- Finalize pre-meeting financial analyses and projections for clients, including retirement, social security optimization, education funding, and occasional customized projections.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or equivalent financial planning coursework or relevant experience in a Financial Services environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two (2) years of financial planning experience strongly preferred.
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP) professional designation.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) professional designation.
- Proficiency with NaviPlan or other financial planning software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other CRM.
Fort Pitt Capital Group is an independent, fee-only investment management firm that provides investment advice to individuals and institutions. Established in 1995, our purpose is to be the trusted advisor for long-term relationships by providing the highest standards in client service and sound, time tested portfolio management. We help people organize their financial lives and manage their portfolios. We operate based on a simple conviction – to do what we believe is best for our clients. Our success is rooted in the genuine care we have for our clients, their lives, and the experience they have with us. Please visit www.fortpittcapital.com for more information.
Fort Pitt Capital Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact Kathryn Shirk, Talent and Development Manager, at email@example.com.