Job Description: The Human Resource Generalist is a great opportunity for the right person. This person will play an integral part in our plan for growth. This position will be our first dedicated human resource professional and will report directly to senior management. The primary mission will be to develop a formal training program for new employees, leadership and management training for existing employees, and take point on our recruiting efforts. The role will also be responsible for the following functional areas: employee relations, benefits management, and regulatory compliance. This position requires a driven self-starting individual with a desire to make a positive impact in a growing organization.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating and providing training for new and existing employees
- Conducting interviews and screens to recruit new employees
- Prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual
- Communication of various human resources policies and regulations to all employees
- Responding to employee relation issues such as employee complaints and harassment allegations
- Maintaining all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies
- Distributing and monitoring of employee performance reviews
- Monitoring of employee benefit plans – including enrollment, cancellation, or changes
Desired Skill Sets: Minimum of 3 years of experience. Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management or a related field. SHRM or HRCI certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months.
Salary: Salary and performance reviews will occur annually. Additionally, a bonus will be paid based on the first quarter fee received on any investment management fees generated by any referrals.
Other Benefits: Health care coverage will be provided based on the current plan for employed individuals of Fort Pitt Capital Group, including disability, vision, and dental. Coverage for spouse and children will be made available under Fort Pitt Capital’s plan, at the employee’s expense. Participation in 401(k) plan will be based on availability, according to the stated vesting schedule.
Contact: Cassie Denger, Client Relationship Specialist – email@example.com or (412) 921-1822.