Company Overview: Fort Pitt Capital Group LLC is a large registered investment advisor (RIA) located in Greentree, PA with over $2 billion in assets under management. We were founded in 1995 with the sole mission of being the trusted advisor for long-term relationships by providing the highest standards in client service and sound, time-tested portfolio management.
Job Description: The Retirement Plan Specialist will work in our growing institutional business focused on defined contribution plans. The Retirement Plan Specialist will report to the Director of Retirement Plan Services. This person will be the coordinator for prospect proposals, onboarding clients, and ongoing maintenance of the accounts. Additionally, this person will be the primary point of contact for plan participant call in questions.
- Create proposal packets for new plan prospects
- Coordinate onboarding of plans with the plan sponsor and recordkeeper
- Coordinate plan conversions between recordkeepers
- Maintain client information in the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Collaborate with operations for onboarding and ongoing account maintenance
- Schedule upcoming investment committee meetings and prepare reports
- Provide client service to plan participants with requests for distributions, hardship withdrawals and loans, and enrollment.
Skill Sets: Minimum 5 years of experience with a recordkeeper, TPA or investment advisor specializing in defined contribution plans. Expert in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is beneficial.
Salary: Salary and performance reviews will occur annually. Additionally, a bonus will be paid based on the first quarter fee received on any investment management fees generated by any referrals.
Other Benefits: Health care coverage will be provided based on the current plan for employed individuals of Fort Pitt Capital Group, including disability, vision, and dental. Coverage for spouse and children will be made available under Fort Pitt Capital’s plan, at the employee’s expense. Participation in 401(k) plan will be based on availability, according to the stated vesting schedule.
Contact: Cassie Denger, Client Relationship Specialist – email@example.com or (412) 921-1822.