Meeting Financial Goals
From professionals, lawyers, business owners to those retirement-ready or seeking a solid financial plan, you’d be hard-pressed to find a scenario that we have not worked with successfully. Let our experience benefit you.
Retirement planning used to be an academic exercise but is quickly becoming a reality. It can be overwhelming trying to wade through issues like:
- How do you replace an income stream during retirement?
- What are potential tax implications?
- How much money do you need to live comfortably?
- Are you considering all scenarios?
- What about social security and healthcare?
Feeling confident about retirement comes when you have a well-constructed plan backed by financial advisors who have your best interests in mind.
Fort Pitt Capital Group will walk you through the questions that keep you up at night, so you can focus on your adventures in this next chapter of your life.
You’ve lost someone close to you, and are the recipient of their assets. You may be trying to figure out things like:
- On-going inheritance management
- Inheritance tax planning strategies
- How to invest a large inheritance
- How to utilize an Inherited IRA
We have experience with all that and more. Let our accomplished staff sift through these details and help you be a good steward of your inheritance.
Your net worth has grown and it’s time to get serious about planning your financial future. You need to consider:
- 401(K) planning for retirement plan sponsors
- Professional financial planner consultations
- Balancing debt minimizing with saving your money
- The best investments to make your money work for you
You are ready to have a professional advisor take a detailed look to make sure you are on the right path. Fort Pitt Capital Group has many clients who start with us as financial planning clients and we help them become a client whose investible assets can successfully meet their goals.
We know the relief that comes with financial assurance.
We can set up a successful path for you too.
You put everything on the line as you created a business that is an extension of yourself, and that is your legacy. Your responsibilities are immense which makes you appreciate the value of hiring the right people and have high-performance expectations. We share your high standards and have helped many like you navigate issue like:
- Exit planning
- 401(K) planning for retirement plan sponsors
- Tax-saving strategies
- Maximizing financial potential
- Sale of your business
- Quantify and advise through your transition to retirement
- Insurance analysis
Call us today to see if we should be the next addition to your team.
Your hours are long, and your stress level is high. It is a priority to know that you have your financial affairs in order, and you know the value of having a professional in your corner. Fort Pitt Capital Group has many clients in the legal community and knows the needs and challenges you face.
Find out why so many of your peers work with us as their financial advisor.
The time, effort, and money that it takes to earn a medical degree make you all the more eager to make the most out of every dollar earned. You have needs that pertain specifically to your field such as:
- Navigating peak income period
- Disability and other insurance considerations
- Asset protection
- Establishing trusts
Our advisory team will show you how to navigate your financial landscape to turn your goals into reality. Imagine the peace of mind from knowing your fiscal future is on the right path.
Put our experience to work for you.
Firstly, we prefer to just call them “investors.” You are a person in need of a trusted financial advisor, and we are here to help. We do make sure to stay cognizant of financial considerations that are specific to women such as:
- The impact of the gender pay gap on social security benefits
- Women’s longer life expectancy than men
- Female investors tending toward being risk-averse
- Being talked to in a patronizing fashion
It is part of our firm’s culture to treat all clients equally and with the utmost respect.
Our experienced advisors will help you rest assured that you are making your money work to its fullest potential. Find out how.
You’ve lost your partner and are going through the most devastating time in your life. Fort Pitt can make this transition easier for you by:
- Collaborating with insurance professionals, lawyers, and tax-preparers
- Consolidating assets
- Investment planning and strategies
- Social security guidance
- Pensions with survivor benefits
- Simply being another element of your support system
Our clients are an extension of our family. We can get your finances organized and guide you through the process in simple terms while using our expertise to provide advice that is in your best interest.
We are here for you.
You are in a position to provide financial security to the next generation. It is vital to be sure that you are making the best decisions for:
- Coordination of long-term objectives
- Investment strategy continuity
- Multi-generational asset coordination
- Investment management of trusts & foundations
Our firm has the experience to foresee challenges, the expertise to advise you, and the responsibility to make recommendations in your family’s best interests.
Knowing the next generation is taken care of is the ultimate comfort. Let us show you how.
Your debts are paid down, and it’s time to build the foundation for real, long-term financial stability. Your wealth is emerging, and you’re starting to consider:
- Is it time to hire a money manager?
- Is my money really working as hard as it can for me?
- Am I putting enough into retirement versus saving for short-term like home repair?
- What investment vehicles are best?
- Do I make enough to save for college and retire someday?
It is time to get serious about investing and develop a relationship with an advisor that you trust. Our advisory team will show you how to navigate your financial landscape to turn your goals into reality.
Imagine falling asleep knowing your fiscal future is heading down the right path.
Fort Pitt Capital Group’s personalized solutions help our clients achieve financial success.
The result? Peace of mind.Let's Talk