- Home > Client Portal
Easily view all your accounts in one place. The overview tab is a one-stop-shop for basic account information including market values and asset category breakdowns.
- Select the ‘Client Portal’ link above
- On the login screen, select ‘Forgot password?’.
- Within the username field, enter your email address, then select ‘Send me Instructions’.
- An email will be sent to your email address from NoReply@OrionAdvisor.com with the subject ‘Password Reset Request’. Click on the link within this email to reset your password.
- On the password reset site, enter and confirm your new password. Select ‘Reset Password’ when completed.
- Once the password has been reset successfully, you will be brought back to the login screen. Enter your email address and the new password, then select ‘Sign In’.
Use the holdings tab to view everything related to your individual assets – market values, cost basis, number of units, percent of portfolio.
How much did you invest this year? Use the activity tab to view all your contributions and distributions for a selected time period.
We’ll upload documents to this tab so that your financial documents are always at your disposal. You’ll be able to upload documents too, knowing that they’re safe and secure.
Are you up-to-date on the markets? Read our blog newsfeed within the updates tab and stay informed on the markets and events going on within Fort Pitt.
For questions regarding the client portal, please contact your team.