Interested in Our Financial Services?
Financial Services That Build On Your Hard-Earned Success
At Fort Pitt Capital, we provide each of you with objective, independent advice to reach your financial goals. We operate based on a simple conviction: to do what we believe is best for our clients. Our firm’s focus is personal responsibility, integrity, and service – not sales commissions.
By offering fee-only investment advice, we serve as a fiduciary, which means we are 100% focused on doing what is best for you.
Reach your milestones.
Whether you’re a retiree, high-net-worth individual, business owner, retirement plan sponsor, or running nonprofits, you deserve a more personal touch when it comes to money management. One on one, we work with you to determine what you want and figure out how you can get there. You set the milestones; we help you reach them. Our financial services include:
- Personal Financial Services
- Investment Advice for Businesses & Their Owners
- Retirement Plan Sponsors
- Nonprofit Financial Outsourcing
Let us keep your finances on track.
Your assets aren’t just numbers. They represent your time, your plans, and your hopes for the future. At Fort Pitt Capital, we believe that your assets deserve nothing less than our personalized attention.
At the end of the day, it’s about being prepared to meet your challenges. We partner with you and place your interests first to help you live comfortably and achieve your goals.
Take control of your financial future.
- Schedule a consultation for any of our financial services. We take the time to get to know you, your finances, and your aspirations.
- Discuss your goals and develop a clear plan. We organize and structure a plan for achieving your goals.
- Implement your plan with confidence. We monitor and strategically make adjustments to keep it relevant throughout life’s changes.
Our Services Are
- Based on your personal needs and circumstances
- Focused and disciplined with an emphasis on trust, integrity, expertise, and service
- Designed to mitigate the amount of loss sustained during a market decline while optimizing overall investment returns
- Based on unbiased, professional experience