Savvy Social Security Planning: Basic Rules and Claiming Strategies With Beth Lynch
Beth Lynch, CFP® Financial Advisor at Fort Pitt Capital Group in just 30 minutes will cover social security planning issues like:
- How to decide when to collect your benefits.
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse.
- Social Security options available to divorcees.
- How the death of a spouse affects your Social Security benefits.
- How work affects your benefits.
- How to avoid making a poor (and almost irreversible) Social Security claiming decision.
- The huge impact of survivor benefits on smart claiming decisions.
- How recent legislative changes may have impacted your strategy.
- What to do if you were counting on a claiming strategy that’s no longer available.
- How much can I expect to receive from Social Security.
- Why does it matter when I apply? And when should I do it.
- Do I have to actually retire to get benefits?
- Will Social Security even be there for me.